- In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated. Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, press the mixture into a 13x9 dish coated with cooking spray.
- While the Rice Krispie treats are still warm and sticky, add the sprinkles.
- Cut out Easter shapes with cookie cutters while they are warm.
- *NOTE: Actual yield will depend on the size of your cookie cutter.
*NOTE: Actual yield will depend on the size of your cookie cutter.