- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously grease a loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add eggs and sour milk and combine together.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda. Add flour to the butter/sugar mixture. Stir in bananas and nuts and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes or until bread tests done when a toothpick is inserted in the center. Place on wire rack and let stand in pan until almost cool.
- Loosen bread from sides with a knife and invert onto a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into 10 slices.
* To make sour milk, mix 2 1/2 tablespoons milk with 1/2 tablespoon cider vinegar in a small bowl.