1 Simple Truth Organic® Egg, lightly beaten
1 pkg. Simple Truth Natural Ground Turkey (16 oz.)
¼ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
½ cup smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
1 cup Simple Truth Organic® Spinach, chopped
1/2 small onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tsp.Worcester sauce
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
2 tbsp. Simple Truth Organic™ Olive Oil
1. In a large skillet, heat one tbsp. olive oil over medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, lightly beat egg and set aside. In a large bowl, add the ground turkey, bread,
crumbs, cheese, spinach, onion, garlic, Worcester sauce, salt and pepper. Add the beaten egg
and mix with hands to combine, being careful not to over-mix.
3. Equally portion the turkey mixture into about 7 small patties.
4. Once the oil is hot, place four patties at a time on the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes on the first side,
then flip and cook for 7 minutes on the other side, covering with a lid halfway through. They
should be firm to the touch and have no pink in the middle.
5. Cook the remaining patties in the remaining one tbsp. of oil until firm to the touch.
To sign in, click the Facebook Connect button.