Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes (includes marinating time)
Servings: 1 pizza
An American twist on the classic Italian pizza pie, this Organic Barbecue Chicken Pizza recipe from Simple Truth® and Simple Truth Organic® is sure to please your family’s taste buds.+ Add to My List
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
3 Tbsp. organic pizza sauce
1 pizza crust (see recipe)
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 oz. Brie cheese, cut into strips, 1/4" thick
3 Tbsp. red onion, diced
3 slices bacon, cooked and diced
1 Tbsp. Simple Truth Organic® Cilantro, chopped
1. Cut chicken breasts into bite-size cubes and marinate in 1/4 cup BBQ sauce for at least 30 minutes.
2. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of olive oil in a skillet and sauté chicken until done (until it reaches an internal cook temperature of 165° F measured by a food thermometer).
3. Preheat oven to 450° F. Combine 1/4 cup BBQ sauce and pizza sauce and spread evenly on crust.
4. Spread 3/4 cup mozzarella over sauce.
5. Add sliced Brie, chicken, red onion and bacon. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella around center of pizza. Sprinkle cilantro over mozzarella.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.